1400 Bowe Avenue
Santa Clara, California 95051
(408) 557 - 9421
||To provide my knowledge and skills to
a company who desires high-quality output and who will allow me to research and promote the
latest in business technology techniques.
Aug. 1987 May 1993
||Texas A&M University College
- Acquired Bachelors Degree in Environmental Design
Sept. 1993 - Apr. 2000
||Graeber, Simmons & Cowan Austin,
Texas & San Jose, California
- Designer, Job Captain, Project Leader, Marketing Assistant, Enhanced Graphics
Specialist, MIS Coordinator, Internet Strategist, Creative Director, Construction Contract
|Apr. 2000 - Present
||AP+I Design Mountain
- Responsible for all aspects of Commercial Architectural Design, from
inception through construction phase, Space Planning, Consultations,
Construction Administration, Supervision of Personnel and Projects.
|Aug. 1992 - Present
||VJG Technical Design Graphics
/ Arch+Plus Designs
- Selfemployed, Consultant, Designer, Project Manager, Web Designer/Consultant,
Internet Solutions Architect
|May 1992 Aug. 1992
||David Boggess Architects Houston,
Architectural Intern - Formal experience in Architecture
||- Managing development of Construction Documents
for multiple projects.
- Consulting with Clients over project's progress and requirements.
- Coordinating evolition of project with Project Consultants.
- Estimating labor requirements and generating proposals for services.
- Designing & Implementing company Internet solutions.
- Introduced innovative approach to online project management - Project Web
- Advanced CADD Capabilities - Microstation, AutoCAD, etc.
- General Office Software - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Enhanced Graphics / Web Development - 3D Studio, PhotoShop (and many other graphics
programs), FrontPage, Hotmetal, Director, etc.
- Presentation of project materials to clients for review / approval.
||Enjoy dedicating personal time towards activities
such as fine dining and outdoor leisure activities (i.e. - skiing, running, biking, golfing).
||AIA - American Institute of Architecture
Association of Former Students (Texas A&M University)
World Wildlife Fund / National Wildlife Federation / Smithsonian Institution
||- Assisted in the establishment of new satellite
office in San Jose, California for Texas-based firm in order to expand business clientele
- Facilitated creation of Enhanced Graphics Presentation team which specialized in
producing promotional marketing and design coordination materials.
- Coordinated scheduling, training, and execution of several Fast-Track project
presentations for offices local and abroad.
- Assembled, operated and maintained company's small-office network of computers with
minimal expense, which allowed our team to proceed until budget could clear for advanced
||Carol Sandman / Jenny Morse, AP+I
Design (650) 623-1822
Tom Cornelius, Graeber, Simmons & Cowan
Architects (512) 4332547
Bill Holl, The Steinberg Group, Architects (408) 295-5446
John Olsson / Larry Smith, E.A. Hathaway (408) 988-4200
Rick Vigil, RDM Industrial Products (408) 945-8400
||Download Microsoft Word file of Resume'...